Department for Teacher Training
You need to pursue the psycho-pedagogical training programme if you wish to become a teacher (pedagogical module).
The Department for Teacher Training is the only academic body that provides psycho-pedagogical, didactic, and practical training to certify teaching skills in the following lines of study: Romanian, Hungarian, and German.
Applications for the Level II (second phase) of psycho-pedagogical (further training) programme will be submitted exclusively online upon confirmation of place at master's degree programme.
Successful completion of the psycho-pedagogical training programme Level II entitles you to work as a teacher at any level of education, based on the specialisation obtained through the bachelor’s degree.
Only Level I graduates who are first-year master’s students can apply for Level II of the psycho-pedagogical training programme.
Documents required for applications:
- copy of DPPD Level I graduation certification or certificate, with addendum
- copy of graduation certification or graduation diploma, with diploma supplement/ academic transcript
- family doctor medical certificate - certifying that the person is free of contagious illnesses or other disorders that are incompatible with the teaching profession
- Level II learning agreement filled out in Romanian
- copy of birth certificate
- copy of Identity document
- marriage certificate (only for change of name by marriage)
- Candidates admitted to the master's degree on a state-funded place will maintain the same status (state-funded) at DPPD
- Candidates admitted to the master's degree on tuition will be required to pay a fee in order to pursue the courses in the pedagogical module
They will pay the first instalment, i.e. the fee for the first semester of the academic year 2023-2024, in October.
- Address: Department for Teacher Training (DPPD), 11 Calea Moților, Cluj-Napoca, 400001
- Phone: 0264-597.000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: dppd.ubbcluj.ro